Translate

Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

New Month!New Vibes!

Hello again! !!!

It's a fresh and new month and Im so blessed to be one of the privileged people to experience this wonderful month of bliss. We finally bade our amazing month of May goodbye and I am looking forward to a fresh start in this month of June. And by the way, it's a few weeks to summer but I won't be talking about  that as we don't celebrate that in this part of the world. I am African. Bye.

So Apparently, June is the sixth month on the calendar and this means that we have just ended the first half of the year (glory to God) and we are about to embark on another six months journey into the 2016 race. I believe this is the time to go back to your list of year resolutions, if you have one, or list of goals for the year as I would love to call it. Do a check and see what should be adjusted, where you need to put in more work and what you have been able to achieved so far. It's never too late to start again. (And this goes to myself also).

It is starting to feel like I'm getting too sober from all of these pep talk. On a lighter note, it's the weekend again! Ding!. You should check out the places to be for TGIF's sake. It's a fresh month so let us let out the steam of the previous month and get ready to win (although they don't want us to win).

Lets Kick off your weekend with.

Hard Rock Cafe! Yaaaay! I once said it's everyone's favourite spot right now but now it's mine! * big smile * I was there last week and I must say that the service was impeccable and the music was it for me. It's my new go to spot.

DJ Exclusive will be on ground tonight!Remember, Hard Rock Cafe is at Landmark Centre,Water corporation road,Victoria Island

I want to believe this is happening in Lagos.  My city! My city! Looks like we are going to be having a Jack and Rose romance in Lagos, Nigeria. All aboard!. But make sure you make reservations right in time if you are interested, that is why I am posting it early.<\p>

I'm a great fan of Eat.Drink.Lagos. So I'm really excited about the brunch they are putting together at RSVP which is on Eletu Ogabi street,Victoria Island. Its a perfect hangout for that quick lunch date or just to fill your tummy for the day.

I love store openings,you know why? Because you get great discounts and get to meet celebs. So it would be nice to come out and support the LLK brand as they open their new jewellerey store.

It's time for another edition of Mente the Moda.  It's lagos trusted shopping event. Don't be left out.

I am Isigo will be launching its 2016 winter collections this weekend.  Time to shop for new items. And don't you just love the graphics design of the ad?

Turn up at Nitro nightclub with the host with the most DO2dTUN this Friday. Nitro is on Adeola Hopewell street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Rhapsody's keeps thrilling me with their music policy.  The Saturdays session will be featuring Afro house music which I absolutely love and trust Dj Ruud to turn it up! So catch up with me at Rhapsody's off Adeola Odeku street,Victoria Island,Lagos.

The grill returns to Abuja this Sunday for Endless summer. It's summer people!

Our favourite Sunday hangout is here again after a successful outing last Sunday. Grill at the Pent is always loads of fun and this Sunday promises to be better and regardless of the economic instability, bottles are going to pop and on the decks is the spectacular DJ sose. You have yourself to blame If you sleep on this one.

Ellae creative agency is organising a job info session for graphic designers it's a great way to network as a graphics designer.

I have some events gist for readers outside lagos. Tho quite a few. As i am based in Lagos.

Till next time guys!!! TGIF!

Let's unwind!

No comments: