Translate

Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

#LiveLagos; The Weekend after!





I am still trying to recover from Last weekend's Shenanigans! It was quite a Holiday! From Fela the concert to Runtown's concert at Landmark which was super fun by the way!Then Element House and Lagos Grill Fest, Wakaa the musical!
 I had quite an interesting Holiday with a bit of everything. Catch up on the events by checking out my Instagram page. Sadly I couldn't make the beach get away I planned to go but its in the works for.....the next holiday which i am already counting down to. Oh! before I forget I am also counting down to Asa's concert next week!
 I still maintain our watchword of Living Lagos everytime. So take time out this weekend to #Live Lagos and experience Lagos to its fullest!
P.S We are still celebrating Lagos at 50!


asa live


Friday 21st

ETUK UBONG QUARTET LIVE AT JAZZHOLE

MUST BLOW PARTY

FREEDOM HALL SPECIAL WITH MTRILL
YIN YOGA


Saturday April 22nd
EXHIBITION BY DISEYE TANTUA 

RUSH WITH DJINEE AT VCP HOTEL V.I
DR RADIO RHYTHM
AWAKE AND ANGST STAGE 

SUGARBOY BELIEVE ALBUM LAUNCH
LAGOS FOOD AND DRINK FESTIVAL

Sunday 23rd
WAKAA THE MUSICAL







No comments: